Schedule Announced for Darwin Perennials Day
We've just announced the full itinerary for this year's Darwin Perennials Day and you won't be disappointed. In fact, you'll be thrilled with how much perennial education and opportunity you'll pack into this one-day event.
As a reminder, Darwin Perennials Day IS BACK and in-person, after a brief hiatus due to recent travel restrictions. Join us Wednesday, June 22, 2022, from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm. We're taking registrations now at www.darwinperennialsday.com – sign up and plan your visit to West Chicago, Illinois.
Your visit will include:
- A grab ’n go breakfast as well as mid-day lunch;
- Access to +25 perennial suppliers in our tented showcase;
- Exciting plants in the NEW "New Variety Courtyard" (more details to-come in our next few blog posts);
- Browse our extensive perennial garden beds (zone 5) from leading perennial breeders; and
- Learn from this year's Education Stations with topics like “When to grow seed or vegetative Echinacea”; “How callused cuttings are changing propagation”; and “Tips and tricks from experienced perennial growers”.
Did we mention there are also guided tours of The Gardens, as well as the brand-new Ball Helix Central Research & Development center? You'll be one of the first industry members to get a look inside at top-quality science in the making!
And to cap it all off, from 1-2:00 pm our Darwin Perennials Day keynote presentation is lead by Suzanne Wainwright-Evans of Buglady Consulting. She'll provide you game-changing details on “Implementing Bio-Control Agents” within your production.
There's nothing quite like seeing plants and passionate plant people in-person. Be sure to put Darwin Perennials Day 2022 on your list of events this summer.
Subscribe to our blogs for more details as the day approaches, and check out our Facebook Events Page to share our promo video with your social media contacts. Tell them you're going to Darwin Perennials Day!