Scientific Name : Echinacea x hybrida
Common Name : Coneflower
Hardiness Zone : 4b - 9b
Hardiness Degree : -25°F (-32°C)
Blooming Season : Late Spring, Summer, Late Summer
Plant Habit : Upright
Characteristics : Attracts Butterflies, Deer Resistant
Water : Medium
Fertilizer : None or when needed only
Spacing : 18 - 22" (46 - 56cm)
Height : 18 - 20" (46 - 51cm)
Width : 22 - 24" (56 - 61cm)
Exposure : Sun
General Information : Sturdy, compact plants are covered in blooms with bright, rich colors.
Idea & Tips : Requires full sun and well-drained fertile soil. Drought tolerant. Removing spent blooms will prolong flowering.
: Sombrero’s vibrant colors are matched by its exceptional Winter hardiness and excellent landscape performance.
- Highly floriferous series is naturally well-branched and compact for easy shipping.
- Excellent retail presentation, commanding a premium price.
- Well-matched in habit and timing.
- Plant Sombrero in the Spring and sell it the same year.
- Ideal for 2.5-qt. pot size.
Bright rose-pink flowers with dark purple stems. Suitable for garden and cut flower use.
Protection Information : EU PBR63256; PP33,011; US7,982,110
(Flowering Only License)
Breeder : Darwin Perennials