Scientific Name : Heuchera x hybrida
Common Name : Coral Bells
Hardiness Zone : 4a - 9b
Hardiness Degree : -30°F (-34°C)
Blooming Season : Early Spring, Spring
Plant Habit : Mounded
Characteristics : Deer Resistant, Attracts Hummingbirds
Water : Medium
Fertilizer : Once a month
Spacing : 14 - 16" (36 - 41cm)
Height : 10 - 12" (25 - 30cm)
Width : 12 - 14" (30 - 36cm)
Exposure : Shade, Partial Sun
General Information : Heat-tolerant with high-impact colors.
Idea & Tips : Plant in shade or part sun.
Plant in well-drained, slightly alkaline soils.
Do not bury crown of the plant.
: Finally – outstanding, bright Heuchera that are well-matched and affordable!
- Incredible color assortment of well-matched varieties with distinct leaf venation.
- Hybrid varieties have H. villosa parentage for excellent heat tolerance and better garden performance.
- Series is great for 1-gal. programs and shade mixed containers.
- Mounding habits are also brilliant in shade landscapes.
- Carnival tissue culture-raised liners finish more quickly and uniformly.
'Carnival Peach Parfait'
Protection Information : EU PBR37055; PP24,928
(Flowering Only License)
Breeder : Darwin Perennials
EC 0.80-1.0 mmhos/pH 5.8-6.2
500-1,000 ppm IBA
Low to moderate
50-75 ppm N after 14 days
8-10 weeks after sticking
Nights: 50 to 55°F (10 to 13°C) Days: 60 to 65°F (16 to 18°C)
1,500 to 2,500
Day length neutral
Allow media to dry slightly between watering.
Use a balanced fertilizer at a rate of 100 to 125 ppm.
PGRs generally not needed
Pythium and rhizoctonia can result from overwatering.
April to May
Download Culture Guide