Scientific Name : Salvia nemorosa (superba)
Hardiness Zone : 4a - 8b
Hardiness Degree : -20°F (-29°C)
Blooming Season : Summer, Autumn, Late Summer
Plant Habit : Upright
Characteristics : Attracts Bees, Attracts Butterflies, Deer Resistant, Drought Tolerant, Attracts Hummingbirds, Rabbit Resistant, Heat Tolerant, Frost Tolerant
Water : Medium
Fertilizer : Once a week
Spacing : 12 - 16" (30 - 41cm)
Height : 8 - 10" (20 - 25cm)
Width : 6 - 8" (15 - 20cm)
Exposure : Sun
General Information : Long-lasting blooms in the landscape.
Idea & Tips : Tolerates a wide range of climates, deadheading encourages longer bloom time. Plants can be cut back to newly developed foliage, for rebloom into fall.
: Plug crop time:
5 to 6 weeksTransplant to finish:
Rose, 8 to 10 weeks; Blue, 9 to 11 weeks
- The deepest blue and rose salvia from seed!
- Economical and easy to produce.
- Large, compact and well-branched plants feature strong-coloured flowers that last in the landscape.
- Well-matched series finishes fast with no PGRs needed.
- Fits into annual production schedules.