Scientific Name : Heuchera x hybrida
Common Name : Coral Bells
Hardiness Zone : 4a - 9b
Hardiness Degree : -30°F (-34°C)
Plant Habit : Mounded
Water : Medium
Fertilizer : Once a month
Spacing : 14 - 16" (36 - 41cm)
Height : 10 - 12" (25 - 30cm)
Width : 12 - 14" (30 - 36cm)
Exposure : Shade, Partial Sun
General Information : Heat-tolerant with high-impact colors.
Idea & Tips : Plant in shade or part sun.
Plant in well-drained, slightly alkaline soils.
Do not bury crown of the plant.
: Finally – outstanding, bright Heuchera that are well-matched and affordable!
- Incredible color assortment of well-matched varieties with distinct leaf venation.
- Hybrid varieties have H. villosa parentage for excellent heat tolerance and better garden performance.
- Series is great for one-gallon programs and shade mixed containers.
- Mounding habits are also brilliant in shady landscapes.
- Carnival tissue culture-raised liners finish more quickly and uniformly.
Protection Information : PP24,803
Breeder : Darwin Perennials